1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Niro the Ioniq killer

Discussion in 'Hyundai/Kia/Genesis Hybrids and EVs' started by bwilson4web, Mar 1, 2018.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    With so many 'Prius killers' wandering about no doubt there will be some 'friendly fire':

Source: Kia Niro Hybrid Could Be Legitimate Prius Fighter, And EV Version Is Likely On The Way

The best hybrid passenger car on the market that you have never heard of is soon to get even better.

When you think hybrid, the first name that comes to mind for most people is Prius. That’s the Toyota hybrid juggernaut that is the most widely sold hybrid car in the world. But for my money, the Kia Niro is the most attractive hybrid option on sale today. And it appears that the Korean automaker will introduce an all-electric version of the car according to spy shots of the car reported by media outlets.
    . . .

<MEGA SIGH>

Another author blissfully ignorant of the current and historical Prius sales. Instead he chose a title that in effect says, "If you hate the Prius, you'll really hate the Niro." Yet he had so many better options:
    • "Niro the Affordable CUV"
    • "Sitting High in a Niro"
    • "Efficient Niro Drives Like a Real Car"
    • "Niro Family Car Won't Pick Your Pocket"
    • "Attractive Niro a Better Hybrid"
    Bob Wilson

2. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, I really like mine. 1700 miles on it. No problems to note, current avg mpg 40.... no matter what you drive, big hills, and going up them, suck!!! If I totally flat land drove it, 50 easy.... Most comfortable auto I have driven in a long time, I really enjoy the bells & whistles.

LasVegasaurusRex likes this.