1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No 2018 Prius v ?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Andrewlcox, Apr 18, 2018.

1. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    TOYOTA Aust dropped the very popular wagon in 2007 approx. I knew quite a few which were bought as salesperson's cars, a few friends had them. And there was no logical replacement by any manufacturer.

2. EkleKnarf

EkleKnarf Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Dealers can order them in. My 2018 was ordered in December 2017 and arrived in Australia a couple of weeks ago.

alanclarkeau and Prodigyplace like this.
  3. JackTheNarrator

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It didnt seem to be the hottest seller as it sold at about a 1:8 ratio to the liftback

4. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Better seller here - many of our TAXIs are v, see more of them than liftbacks.

5. JeffHastings

JeffHastings Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Missed my chance to buy one last year when I went with an Avalon Hybrid instead. I'd a hard-on for the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid but stayed with Toyota so the Avalon was the closest car they had to the MKZ. In some ways, I regret doing that because the Prius V's huge cargo area makes the Avalon's trunk space look like a joke. But I was in a semi-luxury sedan mindset at the time. I don't really regret getting the Avalon, it IS a nice car but the V would have been more practical in many ways.

6. taxibuddy

taxibuddy Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I really don't think you're going to regret the Avalon. The Prius is far below even the Camry in comfort although I do agree with your comment about the trunk space in the Camry and Avalon.