1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

no ash tray

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by rwithop, Nov 30, 2004.

1. prius04

prius04 New Member

betshsu
    There is a eye glasses holder above your head near the lights. It's made to fit eyeglasses. Press on it and it comes down slowly. Once you get used to it, you can find it easily in the dark.

Without the ash tray which I've always used for my registration and insurance as well as change, I now use this eyeglass holder for those papers. Plus I have some sunglasses in there. I tried using this overhead thing for change but the change fell out when closed.

I tend to use the door grip but the money sometimes rattles in there. I wish there were a little drawer down by my left knee near the door. There seems to be room for it there.

As for free air, I've found what IsrAmeriPrius found. Most places will turn that pay for air pump on for you if you just ask. I think they want to supply air only to customers so they put these fees on the pumps. But most places I've gone to have an overide button inside. Just ask.

I've even found that I can get free air even if I buy zero gas. Though I'm also sure there are places that won't give me that courtesy.

2. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yup, I knew about that. Thanks for the tip though :D. That's were my sunglasses go now, instead of the door handle (which would be too small to hold them anyways). The holder is nice, much easier to access than if I was still trying to store them in the driver's side door. I was debating if change would fit up there, but I guess you answered that question :D. I also wish there was a little compartment for storing change... alas.

I have not tried for free air, but maybe I should do that next time :D. Not even all gas stations have air pumps (or working ones). I'm very rarely getting gas when I'm pumping my tires, so it might take a smile or two to get that free air.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    That wasn't Fargo. That was Brainerd. The movie takes place entirely in Minneapolis and Brainerd. The only reason they named the movie Fargo is that it's such a cool name, but the movie had nothing to do with Fargo.

The winter landscape is nearly identical, though.