1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No Bluettoth Audio, but The Rest Works

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by Charly Brown, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Charly Brown

Charly Brown Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I have this annoying issue with my Bluetooth connection: when I get into the car the display shows my iPhone is connected and in fact it is listed as connected on the devices list, both as a phone and as an audio player. However, the sound comes only from the iPhone speakers and not from the car speakers, the audio can be paused, move Fwd or back and overall controlled from the car BUT the audio comes only from the phone. If I place a call or use Siri Eyes Free it is fixed, but not always having me to try many times until the phones connects completely

Not the big deal but very annoying, I was wondering if someone is having the same issue. It suddenly started about six months ago with my old 2011 Prius IV, I thought it was an issue of that BT technology being 7 years old, new iOS, etc. and waited until I got my new Prius Prime, but the issue persisted. It might have to do with the Phone itself but why would that happen?

Appreciate any insights. Thanks

2. Charly Brown

Charly Brown Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Sorry, meant Bluetooth not Bluettoth, can't correct Title for some reason