1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. rmg

rmg Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello, I have a Prius from 2011 and the same problem: I checked and removed the air from the installation, I left the car in maintenance mode for one hour on the maximum heat, I checked the hoses that come inside and they are hot, I checked on Torque and the temperature stays at 86 degrees,the antifreeze is on level, the fan on the radiator starts and yet it does not add heat. Sometimes, when it wants, it adds some warmth but nothing spectacular. It would help me any idea about what checks to do in the area of the dashboard, because that is definitely the problem. the heat reaches the inside but is not distributed.

2. 310 Prius Owner

310 Prius Owner Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have 2010 Prius and I can't get any heat in the cabin. I checked my coolant lines going to and from the heater core and they are getting nice and warm. I watched the servo mix motor and it will rotate when I go from hot to cold. We have about 5 of these Gen 3 Prius so I can borrow parts from one to try on this one. I tried the climate control cluster and still get the same results, no heat.
    Does anyone have any help for me?

3. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    this thread started in 2014, it's best you start a new one of your own, it'll probably get more response that can help you

4. 310 Prius Owner

310 Prius Owner Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thank you! I did that.

5. pjksr02

pjksr02 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Make sure your mixer servo is going all the way to hot. Mine had been sticking last summer, not going completely to cold/AC, but seems to have resolved, knock on wood. I did find a stored history code for a stuck servo motor in Techstream, but that code may not appear on all code readers.

Try setting the temperature to low (in Auto mode), then hold the temp ^ until you get to hi. Do this a few times with the engine nice and warm-maybe it'll help.