1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No power

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by Lost and confused, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Lost and confused

Lost and confused New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am trying to figure out what the domelight cigarette lighter remote side mirrors radio and MFD have in common. I’ve checked all the fuses all fuses seemed and test out good but all of the above have no power this is on a 2002 Prius. I Purchased the car this way the car is in immaculate shape except for this problem. Does anybody out there have any thoughts! Thank you in advance.

2. sandy11246

sandy11246 Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Check for a common ground for all these units. I am looking now through the schematics and if I can find a common circuit (Power or ground) I will post.Good luck.

3. sandy11246

sandy11246 Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Verify if dome light has power at bulb connection and if bulb is good. also there are 4-5 connectors (junctions) under the center of the dash that are common to all those circuits. Power and grounds are tied through these connections. Unless you have discovered the issue, these circuits may be part of your problem. Junctions 24,25,26 27 & 28 and their related circuits could be related to the problem.