1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No Thanks...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by amm0bob, Feb 14, 2012.

1. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II

I am certainly a little happier in this little slice of my time Bra...

As for the happiest in the world... well... it will be a while before I will claim anything like that.

Nevertheless, I am happier with a way to voice approval that doesn't require a post to acknowledge another poster in here, where we are not counted.

[​IMG]

2. Rokeby

Rokeby Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Certainly, the return of Thanking deserves more than
    just a [Thanks].

Danny, my heartfelt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take it away Wayne:

Now, don't that make you feel good all over?

1 person likes this.
  3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Come on, Bob. You don't use Thanks to voice approval of posts. You "Thank" every single post that you have time to open. I'm not saying anything against this. It's a free country. But you are using "Thanks" as some kind of protest against the whole posts not counting thing, not as a way to voice approval of posts you like. ;) The result is that you have to actually post if you want to express approval.

2 people like this.
  4. amm0bob

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II

Actually Bra... I only Thanked about 1500 I didn't really want to... and that was because of my error in posting in a forum here to a friend also from another forum I frequent that still counts.

I admit that, and I did that because I was a bit intoxicated at the time... and lost my primary number to the void due solely to my own lack of attention to what I was trying to maintain, and that was sort of a statement of the uncounted in Fred's... I didn't understand why the enviro section still got to be counted, nor a couple of other ones for that matter since they were not Prius related, but that isn't really what the thanks were about from me...

You'll note there are posters I do not have many thanks to be given outside of that day when I went on a rant because I was too intoxicated to remember my mission of the uncounted... and I just picked a couple of the largest threads in Fred's and went nutzo thanking everyone to push my thanks count up until finally I was given some reason to rethink my (in hindsight) childish response...

And I thank those that helped me overcome my dilemma/weak moment and return to a more sane manner of posting.

My next number is Prime... I will post a few more to be counted to reach that threshold... and then I will be more reserved as to where I keep myself, in the uncounted.

3 people like this.
  5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I, for one, am sorry that you've decided not to post in certain forums, just based on the fact that posting there increments your count number. I'll bet you could contribute a good deal to some of the discussions there. But, of course, it's your choice.

1 person likes this.
  6. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks for the memories.....

1 person likes this.
  7. amm0bob

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I do look in the other forums, especially when I am trying to figure out one of the quirks that comes with owning this fine little car, or trying to figure out if the next one is going to be another newer model... but to be honest Bra, I haven't seen where my words would be any increased benefit than what another fellow member has already contributed...

I do thank them for the data when I read it though... :D

1 person likes this.