1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Non-Slip Pads work great!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by adamorzol, Jun 18, 2007.

1. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike m @ Jul 22 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]483339[/snapback]</div>
    Got The Pads and :D now even my spare change won't move in the tray.....
    They are Great and the service was great Also!! :lol:
    EM

2. Webini

Webini New Member

Agreed, these pads are very nice and well worth the money.

3. lowbone

lowbone Junior Member

I just got mine. They work well and look like factory equipment and not some home made mod. Shipping was fast. Double stick tape is included but not really necessary

4. rsvogt

rsvogt New Member

Easy to install and fit perfect. A good product and addition to my new Prius. Package even included double faced stickers to keep the cup holder inserts from sticking to the bottom of drinks.

5. Nush

Nush New Member

I want these pads...sound great. However, I refuse to use paypal. I am still receiving bogus attempts to use my acct nearly 2 years after clsoing it. How else can I buy these? I checked for another on-line store but there wasn't one. I've never purchase thru ebay either...call me unAmerican , stupid, or both. Any suggestions about how to buy?

6. desertbriez

desertbriez New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nush @ Jul 29 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]487219[/snapback]</div>
    send an email/message to the seller and ask him if he will accept a money order?

or send him a message and ask him how to buy without using paypal!

7. agron1979

agron1979 Junior Member

These pads are well worth the money...just got them a few days ago and installed them in today...Very easy to do and it quites down all the noises that come from the cupholder because I usually keep change there...The guy even delivers within 2 days, amazing Ebayer! Check them out and buy them, you won't be disappointed...

8. Zoozoo3

Zoozoo3 New Member

:D Just got my pads and I am delighted with them. They even come labeled so you know exactly where each one goes. Super fast delivery, too!

9. Gadgetdad

Gadgetdad New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zoozoo3 @ Aug 12 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]494491[/snapback]</div>
    --Love the name, "Tink" for your Prius!

:D Mine came just a few days after ordering. They fit great and maybe even help the MPG :lol: Thanks for the heads up on the product. I also got the foglight protector film - yet to be installed!

Lee

10. jeremyban

jeremyban fltouring

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I got the console and cup holder pads. They give a more finished look than plain plastic and reduce noise from items rolling around.

Worth the $12 (+4 shipping) and shipped fast.

11. doubleg2005

doubleg2005 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    my car came with these, actually...

12. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Mine has grippy material in the bottom of all the cup holders, consul, draw, and on both shelves of the top glove box.

13. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Love these pads. I bid on and won the 12 piece deluxe set for $19.95 + $6 shipping. I got the deluxe set because I knew I was going to like them enough that once I got one piece, I was going to turn into a pad addict and would want them all. It's a good product at a reasonable price, and service from the vendor was excellent. Highly recommended.

14. Thiblackyouvt

Thiblackyouvt New Member

Got my Pads that I bough from Wilson. I installed them yesterday, they all fit perfect and look good. Thanks for a super product.

15. drifty1955

drifty1955 New Member

Yep me too...I got the 20 piece set. They work great! Who has the time to cut up pieces plus there's no way I can cut them that accurately.

16. road__rider

road__rider Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Really great and exact fitting product.

Like most of us have thought......why not just buy some non skid or rubber gasket material and cut out our own? I can attest that if I made my own, they would not be as "pretty" as these......plus it would have taken me A LOT of time to come up with these.

So.....I highly recommend these. Good value and look and fit great.

17. Dminor

Dminor New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Just got mine today in the mail. Good instructions (not that you really needed them, but nice to know that he took the time to explain it) and also nice of him to include the double face tape. Now I don't feel bad resting my iPhone in the front cupholder. :)

All in all, the pieces were precision cut, fit perfectly, and nicely labeled for those of us who can't figure out the different between the console tray and the hidden tray beneath the center console cupholder (yes, I'm speaking about myself haha)

18. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(road__rider @ Nov 4 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]534555[/snapback]</div>
    I cut my own out mouse pads. Wide selection of patterns and colors.

19. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc Willie @ Nov 26 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]544432[/snapback]</div>
    Yes you can do that, but it takes time and in order to keep the non-slip feature, you have to tape the cloth or plastic side face down (there goes the nice patterns) so that the sticky neoprene side is face up.

So, if you're going to do it yourself, I think using neoprene sheets is better than using mouse pads. My rubber goods store on Canal Street in Chinatown, sells thin 1 foot square neoprene sheets for $1. Thicker 1 foot square sheets go for $2 and $3 respectively. They come in a variety of colors too.

I think that Wilson's non-slip pads are priced well for what you get --- perfectly pre-cut pads made out of cushiony, non-slip neoprene on both sides.

20. Clive21207

Clive21207 New Member

Re: Non-Slip Pads work great!

I Just purchased these from E-bay in the states, wasn't sure they would deliver at first but no problem!
    Each pad comes with instructions where to install the pad, excellent!
    The front cup holder folds neatly away, and the pads are perfect for my Right-hand drive model too!
    I now not that my can just sits still whilst driving, no more rattles from the odds and ends in the compartments either.
    I admit I did consider cutting my own, but they'd never look or fit as good as these! Highly recommended! :)