1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Non Toyota scan tool for testing Prius AUTOLANDS scientech

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by lech auto air conditionin, Nov 28, 2012.

1. lech auto air conditionin

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    At $8,000. with all the bells and whistles. I'm using it here testing on a 2012 C. I think I just got too spoiled using Toyota factory scan tool. Ill stick with a Toyota scanner for Toyota's. For what I have seen in shops over the years if you have a Pruis there are some great shops out there servicing cars just using a normal scanner from any of the big names in the scan tool world, good ones start some were around $3,500. -$8,000. and more for the vary high end.
    Look for a shop that goes the extra mile and says they specialize-in a certain car make that they also have a factory scan tool to and the yearly update to all the factory specs and docs. A auto repair shop that takes it to the next level. Here in San Francisco we have a few, you do not have to go to the dealer to service your new Pruis, except for the free service. IMAG0569.jpg IMAG0569.jpg IMAG0566.jpg
    View attachment 44273 View attachment 44274 View attachment 44274 View attachment 44273