1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

North Chicagoland Meet-up: Noon, September 18th

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by TonyPSchaefer, Jul 12, 2004.

1. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Figure I'll just edit old posts to keep them current rather than creating new ones every month.

To get more information and register with Meetup.com, you can go here:
    http://prius.meetup.com

For the record, there are so few registered members in our area, most of the previus meetups have been cancelled due to low numbers.

[font=Verdana:c2b1dd5046]Austins Bar & Grill
    481 Peterson Rd @Rt 137
    Libertyville, IL 60048
    847-549-1972[/font:c2b1dd5046]

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me for additional information.

2. frbill

frbill New Member

Hey Tony,

I can't be there but I want you to know lived in Mundelein for 5 years. I lived just off 176. It is a small place called the University of St. Mary of the Lake. I hope sometime I will be able to get up that direction again. Have a good meetup.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    We may have a mutual friend in Mr. Ettiene, who I've known since childhood. I believe he is still there.

I use to drive up and down Hwy 45 every day. Always wanted to drive back onto the property just to check it out but never have.

4. jimofdg

jimofdg New Member

Now that I have a Prius (as of yesterday), I can be there. Noon is good. First I have to go to my local Toyota dealer (who could only promise a 12-month wait) and get my deposit back. I hope to see you Saturday!