1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Northern-Central Indiana/Western Ohio/Southern Michigan

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by wb9tyj, Aug 28, 2004.

1. wb9tyj

wb9tyj 2017 Prius Prime Advanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :wave: Would any body in this area want to form a group or get together ...i know you are out there somewhere.....

2. kettledrum

kettledrum Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Give me a year til I get my Prius :? (hopefully it will be less time than that).

Except I'm down in the Indy area, but my wife's sister's do live in Fort Wayne, and other in-laws are in NW Indiana and we travel to both places frequently :)

3. wb9tyj

wb9tyj 2017 Prius Prime Advanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hopefully your wait will be less than 1 yr...we get down to keystone about once every 2-3 weeks ...wife likes coscoes and we go to the apple computer store...so if you want to see the prius tideland #9, which will be a #6 for 2005, let me know...don ft wayne

4. Bigsk8r

Bigsk8r New Member

I travel to Indy and Fort Wayne in my Prius on a regular basis. If we could get more folks interested, it would be nice to meet up once every few months for a cruise-in, low emissions style!

Larry
    Cincinnati