1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Not able to learn linear valve offset

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Nauman, May 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nauman

Nauman New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi everyone,
    Problem background : The car has a bad steering angle sensor which is showing c1231 and traction light ON. The ABS/VSC/TRAC memory was reset by mistake and it caused Linear offset undone error to popup along with ABS and Brake lights. Now I followed the learning procedure by going to ABS/VSC/TRAC / Utility / ECB Utility / Linear Valve Offset option which takes to 120sec countdown but still the problem remains though i tried 3 times. Also manual states to first go to test mode,then learn and exit test mode. But i cant make sense of how to enter test mode? is it not able to learn bcz its ot in test mode? or Can a bad steering angle sensor prevent learning of linear valve? plz guide me what im dng wrong.

2. iceman13

iceman13 Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    This sounds like one heck of a problem. Hopefully someone here knows the answer but I believe this is something that 99% of owners won’t have to deal with. What happened? Is this a sensor that you know goes bad sometimes?

3. Nauman

Nauman New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
  4. Baje

Baje Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A