1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Not always sweetness and roses

Discussion in 'Fuel Cell Vehicles' started by bwilson4web, Feb 28, 2021.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Source: Curious sales | Page 3 | Inside EVS Forum

I return my Honda Clarity FCV sometime before June. . . . the hydrogen experiment . . .

I throughly approve of performing experiments and sometime things don't go as well as hoped:
    [​IMG]
    But it takes moral courage to share the bad results because these lead to the joy of the successful ones. We learn more from experimental failures than the others.
    [​IMG]

Bob Wilson

Zythryn likes this.
  2. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Agree 100% Mr. BW
    It takes a lot to experiment and show results in a truly unbiased way. Especially if some of those experiments don't go as expected or hoped. There's too much 'opinion' now-a-days and not enough fact.

bwilson4web likes this.
  3. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I passed by Longo Toyota's huge electronic billboard on my way to see the now defunct Fry's in City of Industry. $11.9k and $15k hydrogen card. My son really wishes for one as his first car. (He's 15 and the university has these webinars recently that's convinced him of the benefits of buying used. Right now wife has deposit on a Cybertruck for him)...

moto g(7) power ?

hill likes this.
  4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I miss the loss of retail, component stores but understand how scarce are vocational-tech electronics classes.

Bob Wilson

5. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I was extremely surprised at how long they survived after switching to a consignment model. Their shelves were barren for a very long time and the stores if you ever been in one are HUGE. That Best Buy did well in comparison with their also large stores goes to show Fry's missed the online retail transition. I remember going to their stores when I was in college and the cashiers' were known to be hot babes. (Guess they were attracted to the rich tech dudes). Also remember going to a midnight launch of Windows XP with some friends.

You're right my son and all his friends attend all classes online. Hopefully fall of next year after better distribution of vaccine....

moto g(7) power ?

6. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    i enjoyed building a Heath alarm clock, & an amateur radio transceiver - before age 15. The grandkids find that notion 'lame'.