1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Not sure what trim level I have

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by kuro, Jul 11, 2013.

1. kuro

kuro New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    aloha, last weekend we recently purchased a 2010 Prius with 42000 miles on it. Prior to purchasing the vehicle the salesman said it was trim level 1, but has blue tooth, NAVI, JBL system, keyless driver door, push button start, multi-cd player, rear view camera. He didn't know at first and kind of brushed me off, but I reminded him and he returned and said it was trim level 1. I have looked online and it appears that the 2010 prius only came in 2, 3, 4 or 5 trim levels. Is this correct or could I have a 1, but with all the upgrades? MAHALO

2. MPGnutcase

MPGnutcase Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    run a carfax with your Vin it should tell you or talk to Service dept at Toyota

3. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The 2010 trim levels were Roman numerals I through V, though the minimally equipped Is were scarce and mostly for corporate and rental fleets, and not listed in the regular consumer brochure.

BT, Navi, JBL, multi-CD and backup camera mean yours is a higher trim level than my (since traded in) II. Fabric seats would indicate a III, leather seats would indicate a IV or V.

A USB slot inside the center console would help fix the age. 2010 units built before about October 2009 don't have it.

4. kuro

kuro New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    mahalo for the responses...I'll check the car fax.