1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

November 10th Madison Hybrid Group meeting

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by ericbecky, Nov 8, 2007.

1. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    This Saturday is the next Madison Hybrid Group meeting in Madison, Wisconsin.

While some of our members will be off site doing some block heater installs the rest of us will be at Culver's on Todd Drive for some camaraderie and fun.

See you there.
    Next Madison Hybrid Group Meeting:

Saturday, November 10, 2007
    10:00am - Noon
    Business Meeting Room
    Culver's of Madison - Todd Drive (Near American TV ).
    2102 W. Beltline Hwy
    Madison, WI 53713

For a map, go to the Culver's web site ( http://www.culvers.com )click on "Restaurant Locator" on the right hand column, and then type 53713 in the search field. This will bring up a link to the Location Map.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Madison Hybrid Group meetings are the second Saturday of the odd numbered months.
    January 12, 2008 (This may change due to conflicts.)
    March 8, 2008
    May 10, 2008

2. timm

timm Medical Transport Driver

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Will anyone be available to help install my block heater in the afternoon?

I have to deliver mail in Blue Mounds on Saturday, but should be finished by 1PM. I could be in Madison between 1PM and 2PM.

Timm

3. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Timm, if Ken can't do it at the meeting let me know and I'll come up and do it for you.

Wayne

4. timm

timm Medical Transport Driver

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Wayne,

You are my hero! I greatly admire all you do and thank you for the offer the come up here and install my block heater. I've not heard back from anyone else yet.

I certainly don't want to inconvenience you. Therefore I'll take you up on your offer when it works well for you. I can come to you if that's better. I'd love to treat you to a meal in exchange for your work (and pick your brain at the same time). Your place, Madison, my shop here Spring Green? Your choice. I could show you around the beautiful Lower Wisconsin River here and perhaps we could do lunch with my friend, Brandoch, who is also Frank Lloyd Wright's grandson.

It will be best to catch my on my cell phone or email me on how/when to call you.

Timm