1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Novemer 12th meet

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by BobZ, Nov 2, 2006.

1. BobZ

BobZ New Member

This months meeting is November 12th at Dave and Buster High noon

2. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobZ @ Nov 2 2006, 06:40 AM) [snapback]342437[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry guys, I will be away that weekend!

<div align="center">[attachmentid=5572]</div>

Attached Files:

3. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

Plan on being there as of today!

terri

4. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I'll be there also, at Hugh noon

5. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

Another meet missed!

Sorry, I can't make it this Sunday.....won't give up...will make it again...

Have a great time everyone!

terri

6. Mia

Mia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    See you there Sunday.

7. Scott_R

Scott_R Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I'll be there, but we might want to have secondary plans ready: the weather report is currently calling for wind and rain on Sunday, so hanging around outside might not be the best option.

8. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScottR @ Nov 8 2006, 11:01 PM) [snapback]346054[/snapback]</div>
    Shall we bring an umbrella and leaded shoes? ;)

9. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrbigh @ Nov 9 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]346708[/snapback]</div>

The weather in Knoxville is expected to be in the mid to high 60's. Form a caravan and come on down! :blink:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Umbrella and leaded shoes it is!!

Have fun everyone....wear wet weather gear.

terri

11. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 11 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]347616[/snapback]</div>
    It's me! ...I forgot my username and password...I'm back in, now.

terri

12. Mia

Mia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Ok Horacio, I've been trying for the last 3 days, how do I put my avitar in my signature?

13. Scott_R

Scott_R Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mia @ Nov 14 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]348594[/snapback]</div>
    It doesn't go in the signature. In your control panel, under "Personal Profile" choose "Edit Avatar Settings"

Click the "Choose File" button and select your avatar, then click Update Avatar.

If it won't upload, you may have to temporarily disable any firewalls you're running, depending on their settings.

14. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

Hi Scott! I think Mia wants to put the avatar in her signature...Horacio has it as his signature, not as his avatar....And, yes, Mia, Scott is right if you want to upload it as your avatar...but I still can't figure out how Horacio got it into the signature area!!

I tried cutting and pasting....

Uploading as avatar, though, goes through

My Controls (at top) ...then scroll down to Edit Avatar...

I have mine in My Pictures, but you can put it anywhere...hit the Browse button in the box until you find the avatar where you have stored it.
    The controls are supposed to resize it for you if it is too big. I have it saved as 150x96....and it should upload as your avatar with no trouble.
    terri

15. Scott_R

Scott_R Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(terri @ Nov 14 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]348712[/snapback]</div>
    Ah, yes, indeed.

It's something about uploading images to a particular section here, then adding the URL to the image to your sig (via the insert image button). I've done it before, but darned if I can figure out how. Was it disabled with the recent snafus?

You can see "Manage Your Attachments" under "Options" in the control panel, but I'm not finding the controls for uploading images (though it let me delete the pics I'd uploaded in the past). Of course, if you have web space somewhere, you can put the avatar there and add a link to it in the sig.

16. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mia @ Nov 14 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]348594[/snapback]</div>
    Hi Mia, as ScottR mentioned in order to have the personalized or any other picture inserted in your signature and not treated as an "avatar" like the cat picture under your screen name, you will open"My Control", "Personal Profile", "Edit Signature", an editing block will open in which you can type text and add a "PICTURE" or a web link.

What I DO is, I use a web hosting server photobucket.com with a free membership, I post the information that I want to share and host. Then after uploading "the picture" in this case the personalized avatar that Emile sent you, you copy the web URL right under the selected picture and paste it in the top of the signature editing block. To insert this URL you have to select the proper icon, in this case is a small picture of a tree and paste the copied information there.

After saving the signature information, you can EDIT it as you please, also you can resize the picture of the "personalized avatar"; do not forget to save any changes. ;)

I really like my Avatar, so I keep it there.

<span style="color:#000099">My "Signature Panel" describes my association with LIPOG and the "bling" I added to my car.

</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(terri @ Nov 14 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]348712[/snapback]</div>
    Terri, you can fallow the instructions given to Mia. ;)

17. Mia

Mia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hey, I did it.. Thanks Horacio!

I had to play a little with the size but I finally got it.. Good Luck Terri. After you upload the pic onto the site, you have to edit the size and then click on the generate HTML and IMG Code. I then used the IMG link for thumbnails.

Hope to see you all at the next meeting. Last Sunday I spent the entire day rearranging all the storage cabinets in the garage to make room for my new prius. My honey was laughing at me when I took out the tape measure to make sure the car would fit without hitting anything. He couldn't believe I knew the actual dimensions. LOL :D

18. Wuisme

Wuisme Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi All,

I just joined Prius Chat and plan on attending the next LIPOG Dec. 10 at D&B.

How can I get one of your "fancy" LIPOG emblems for my Avatar?

Thanks!

Wuisme

19. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wuisme @ Nov 16 2006, 02:32 AM) [snapback]350028[/snapback]</div>
    Send me and IM with your email address. You can't send attachments in IM's so I'll create one and email to you. What name on it?

20. Wuisme

Wuisme Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    "Wuisme" would be fine!

Thanks!