1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Now Officially a Prius Geek!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mr88cet, Sep 9, 2008.

1. mr88cet

mr88cet Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I've been wanting to get a Prius ever since before 2005, when almost every major part on my 1993 Accord died in rapid succession. I couldn't get on a waiting list with my Accord crumbling so fast, so I bought a Camry instead. Even though I'm normally a "drive 'em into the ground" guy, I decided that the cost savings in switching to a Prius were worthwhile, especially since my Camry still had some trade-in value left.

So, I got one of the first 2009 buggers, last Friday. Touring, option 5 (plus a few minor option packs), red. There are a few quirks I'm not entirely enthralled with, but all in all, so far, I love it.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
  3. rigormortis

rigormortis Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    (a joke)
    (please do not flame me)

i am sorry and would like to apologize to you on behalf of all the members of priuschat., just by purchasing a prius just makes you an owner of the car, and it does not automatically grant you the status of prius geek. we seriously feel your topic is a bit misleading.

if you would like get the rank of official prius geek, then our advice is maybe you can get together with that DOC WILLIE guy and get your prius redone to look like a star trek shuttlecraft, or better yet you can get yours painted like a romulan warbird or a klingon bird of prey and think of all the fun you will have chasing each other around on the freeway. think of the potential of viral videos you can make

im thinking Star Trek II the Warth of Khan, personally. there might be other members of priuschat that would like to see other
    star trek movies or television shows recreated.

sincerely,

your friends of prius chat

4. markderail

markderail I do 45 mins @ 3200 PSI

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Actually, he needs to be able to deactivate the reverse beep, all on his own. No help from us.

5. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    No, he needs to figure out how to have his "My Car" in his profile say "2009 Prius" ;)

Oh, and the hybrid database signature link... that's a good one :D

6. SageBrush

SageBrush Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    70 mpg through a tank, no brake use allowed.

7. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Geek? What makes Prius owners Geeks anyway? How about "smart" or "Brilliant?"