1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NutzAboutBolts Videos

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by paphillyman, Jun 9, 2019.

1. paphillyman

paphillyman Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just wanna thank NutsAboutBolts for all the videos he has provided us to do our own maintenance on our cars. I just got done doing the sliding pins on the calibers for the front and back brakes . I watched the videos probably 10 times in the last few months and everything worked on perfectly . I also did learn another tip if your tire is stuck after you take the lug nuts off , jack it up some and place something like a hockey puck ( or something similar ) on the inside of the tire , lower the car down and jack it back up , tire came right off , this was like after a half hour trying to get it off.
    Also after disconnecting the 12V battery , DON'T close the hatch , if ya do you will have to climb in from the back doors to connect the 12v battery , no biggie I guess but just easier to leave the hatch open
    Once again thanks to NutzAboutBolts

2. NutzAboutBolts

NutzAboutBolts Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks for the shout out. As for accidentally closing the rear trunk while the battery is disconnected, you can manually open the rear trunk by hand in the back of the door. I also have a video of that showing you how to do it. That way, you don’t have to try to reconnect the battery just to open the rear trunk door :) enjoy!

Mendel Leisk, Merkey and Rebound like this.
  3. Rebound

Rebound Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We’re Nuts About NutzAboutBolts!

NutzAboutBolts likes this.