1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OBD code to set all doors & hatch to open with one fob press?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by taupehat, Aug 19, 2015.

1. taupehat

taupehat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I've got a cheap little ELM327 dongle that I was able to use to fix the dreaded backup beep on my 2013 Trim 2. What I'm looking for now are the codes to change the keyfob function so that the first press of the unlock button hits all the doors and the hatch - currently it just unlocks the driver door. (note: this is distinct from the number of doors that unlock when I touch the driver handle - I am aware of the "press both buttons" trick for that).

According to the owner's manual, this is a stealership-configurable option (just like the back-up beep fix), so I'm hoping it's just another set of codes to feed into the OBD port. Anyone know the trick?

2. ncases

ncases Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    you can do it through carista I did mine couple of months ago. But reverted to open driver's door only when door handle is held to unlock due to safety reason.