1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OBD-II Job Opportunity

Discussion in 'Prius OBDII Third-Party Apps' started by Hyeratic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Hyeratic

Hyeratic New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i'm Andrea Giuggioli and i'm technical manager of an Italy based software house. We develop mainly Retail software and Profiling software.

We're now starting to develop a very interesting solution wich involves the OBD-II, so we need someone who is able to help us in the development and we would understand if there is one developer open to a job collaboration with us.
    I think that the collaboration could be very profitable for you, because the solution is very big and could be a long term parthership.

Best Regards
    Andrea Giuggioli

2. ccdisce

ccdisce Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Andrea,
    I am not sure what you need, If you need hardware help and can be of assistance there as I have been working and tinkering on the various versions of the Hardware to interface to the OBD2 Port that are in use.
    The latest design of the OBD2 interface that I am working on uses a Scantool STN1170 Chip which is capable of driving HS-CAN, MS-CAN, SW-CAN, KWP2000, and the legacy PWM/VPW .
    It will interface to a Laptop using virtual com port USB2 at 2Mb/sec which is necessary to run virtual Dashboards at a resonable refresh rate.
    Winston.

Hyeratic likes this.
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    is this a work around from nigeria?:whistle:

lensovet likes this.