1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OBD Port for 2019 Prius Limited

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Geo S., Jul 5, 2019.

1. Geo S.

Geo S. Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    Could someone please direct me to the OBD port for my 2019 Prius Limited? I've purchased the OBD tool Carista, but cannot find the port to plug it into. It's not in the same location as the 2016 or 2017 models (under the steering wheel to the left). I've found a few video's on youtube, which show the location for the 2016, but it's not in the same place. Thank you.

2. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    The Repair Manual and Electrical Wiring Diagram (more info) both show that the location for the DLC3 (OBD II) connector is the same on model year 2016–2019 vehicles, mounted to the No. 3 Instrument Panel to Cowl Brace Sub-Assembly. The connector designation and part number were changed (F29, 90980-11665; now F110, 90980-12D97), but that’s all, as far as I can tell.

Could you share a photo of the underside of the instrument panel, please, showing the area bounded by the left end of the instrument panel and the steering column?

3. Rosanne Shalf

Rosanne Shalf Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Same problem here. I'm trying to plug in aN ODB to prove my trip mileage sos I get road taxes back, but cannot find it. Some say it could also be in the glove compartment or the console but it is not.