1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

observation, head lights?????

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by donaldhall, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Bob Comer

Bob Comer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Mine doesn't do that, they only come on when you push the headlight washer button. (It is 2 seperate switched on my car)

2. nymjk

nymjk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    So, the $750 isn't worth it? Damn! But seriously, thanks for the info. I'll research it further and see if there is some type of exemption for the Prius.

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    That sounds like a better system. Mine operates just like the Owner's Manual page 213 describes. I have the switch for the headlight washer which will operate them separately. But when the low beam headlights are on they always operate with the windshield washer which I don't like, most of time I want to wash the windshield without washing the headlights too.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It is if you want the AT Package with the solar roof (which you can't get in the US) but you give up LKA and LED headlights/17" alloys for our Tech Package.

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    On some European cars, I think they delay the timing of the headlight washers. For example, if the low beams are on and you spray to wash the windshield, they may say it activates the headlight washers every 5th pull of the wiper stalk.