1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OC Prius Club at Toyota, Irvine, Sat Feb 27th

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by inventor00, Feb 22, 2010.

1. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    OC Prius- Hear it From Toyota itself!- Recall Info & Prius Info, Sat Feb. 27th at TOYOTA , Irvine

Heard about all the Toyota Recalls? Dave VandeLinde, from Toyota (who is responsible for Service, Parts, Customer Services and Fixed Operations Marketing for Toyota in Southern California) invited us to come over to Toyota in IRVINE!
    He will talk about the Recalls (including the parts), the Prius Recall, and hopefully show us some of the Prius work demo stations. This is a not to be missed opportunity to see Toyota at Toyota (and locally!).

Date: Sat, Feb. 27th, 2010, 1:30 in the parking lot at Toyota, at 2 Banting, Irvine, CA‎ (off Alton Between Laguna Canyon and 133- I would suggest getting off at Sand Canyon –from the North 405 (then right on Alton)or Irvine Center Drive from the south 405 (left on Alton) until it crosses Banting, then north. ). It is not too far from the Irvine Spectrum ( a large eating/shopping center).

Presentation to begin at 2pm sharp. THIS PROGRAM IS NOT TO BE MISSED BY ANY TOYOTA OWNER! Bring your friends!
    I would allow several hours for this event…

Please RSVP to cathy at ocprius.com (without the spaces) :welcome:by Thursday.

Orange County Prius Club
    OC Website: http://www.OCPrius.com

2. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base

Email me and I will you put you on the email list for the next meeting.

We did the Orange Coast College Green Energy day on April 8th....

Probably next one is a Prius Conversion vender.....in June.