1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Odd Call from Dealership - Dealership is Claiming that Toyota is Not Honoring My Lease - Need Advice

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by theowl, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Skoorbmax

Skoorbmax Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Re: Odd Call from Dealership - Dealership is Claiming that Toyota is Not Honoring My Lease - Need Ad

Yes, I know this thread is 18 months old. But, I stumbled into it and it reminds me of a letter I got a few weeks ago from Toyota Financial. It said for me to fax in records, bill of purchase etc. because the VIN they had on file did not match what it should have. I checked and absolutely everything from my lease to my VIN on the car, plate, tag, etc, and on the toyota financial website matches up fine so I ignored it. I've not heard back since and will ignore any subsequent letters. They are getting their monthly money and I have the car. No interest in belaboring it, but it was s strange, too!

2. kenmce

kenmce High Voltage Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    Re: Odd Call from Dealership - Dealership is Claiming that Toyota is Not Honoring My Lease - Need Ad

Fax them. Thank them for the use of the loaner, and ask them when they're delivering your car. :mod: