1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OEM 15" to OEM 17"

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by MovnSilent, Aug 6, 2011.

1. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    They're hot commodities. When they first came out, they were like $500 a pop for just the rim, now reduced to $350. $600 is very reasonable.

2. Bigleftyinaz

Bigleftyinaz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Someone needs to wash that corvette

3. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It is my ex-roommate' s car. It's been inoperable for decades as it belonged to his father who died when he was very young. He never had the chance to restore it with his dad so he is saving it for his son so they can work on it together. His son is 4. :)

4. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I only put 3 psi over stock in my 17" tires. Different car and wheel though. You could try a setting and measure tread depths every 5k miles or so, see how they are wearing. So far I'm still 9/32 straight across. Haven't reach 5k miles though. Michelins are nice tires.

5. MovnSilent

MovnSilent New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three

Do they come with tires? I got my set for $600 with tires locally. They seem pretty hard to come by. I personally would have driven to SoCal to get some. Its not like you would have a high gas cost