1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OEM ground effects kit question.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by BreitrthnU, Oct 22, 2012.

1. BlackOps_Noob

BlackOps_Noob Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    online I can find it for 2012-13 but not for 2011. I thought it would be the same but the online catalogs seem to be specific. I will call another dealer to check. Thx.

2. somebody7

somebody7 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the pics. I have absolutely no need for this hitch, but I seem to want to buy one after seeing your pics.

Aquos likes this.
  3. Aquos

Aquos Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III

ha nice car by the way!

4. somebody7

somebody7 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks. Its a work in progress. I had a good head start. I still have a few things on my wish list that I am sure I'll get done soon.

5. Space Daddy

Space Daddy New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Digging this thread up from the grave as my first post here. Just wanted to join the forum to give a hearty "thanks" for posting this up. I needed a receiver hitch for my 2012 Prius PPPP-equipped car but wasn't sure what hitches would conflict with the ground effects.

I purchased the same Curt model as the OP and everything went on fine. There's just a few mm of clearance between the hitch and the ground effects kit, but nothing's touching. Awesome, I'm back in business with my hitch mount bike rack.