1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale OEM touchscreen upgrade

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by spax mc, Dec 12, 2018.

1. spax mc

spax mc Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am selling a full OEM touchscreen upgrade. I had it installed in my 2011 Prius II.

Includes:

57031 touchscreen unit - volume knob is a bit finicky, I used steering wheel controls so it never bothered me

OEM USB adapter - plugs to the back of headunit, I had all my music on a usb drive

OEM 20pin to 28pin adapter - allows for use of steering wheel controls with new headunit

I'm also including the trim around the radio, shifter and the climate control unit. The climate unit has a different plug on the back, I never researched it fully because I just swapped the new gray face onto my old climate unit. The only thing you need to make this complete is a microphone for bluetooth calling that you can get on ebay for $25 (I'm not going through the hassle of removing mine).

I am posting a picture of the whole setup installed in the car, I have it all removed and ready to ship I just need to get around to taking pictures but I'm not on here too often so shoot me a text 845-372-8473

$180 shipped

IMG_0608.jpg

#1 spax mc, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  2. Hammond_Egger

Hammond_Egger Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Sent you a text today, I will take it if you still have it.

3. Hammond_Egger

Hammond_Egger Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Nevermind, I need thr JBL HU :(

4. icyrius

icyrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    This is probably not available by now. Can you please guide me with the cables you used for this conversion?
    Specially the one you mentioned here,
    OEM 20pin to 28pin adapter - allows for use of steering wheel controls with new headunit
    Thanks