Official Suspension Thread

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Mission Auto, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Anthro

Anthro old member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    a
    Thanks 2020XLEAWD! Good to hear you don't find oversteer. Thanks also for the video, which clarifies things. With my limited miles on my new Gen 4, I haven't yet noticed the lateral motions the beams are meant to mitigate, but anyway I'll keep 'em in mind. My first (minor!) mods will be done tomrrow: replacing the OEM Toyos w TrueContact Tours, & installing a block heater. Next up, probably the Cusco rear bar.

2020XLEAWD likes this.
  2. Anthro

Anthro old member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    PS--ordered the Cusco rear bar last Tuesday, and it's supposed to arrive today.

2020XLEAWD likes this.
  3. Anthro

Anthro old member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Rear Cusco ASB arrived, to be installed day after tomorrow; now contemplating ordering the front bar! And I welcome any advice, esp. from those who've installed one or both bars.

4. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I did both front and rear at the same time. Since the front subframe was coming off, I also did the Spoon Rigid Collars. Since I was doing the front collars, I figured I might as well do the rear as well and do it all together and get one alignment. Car feels wonderful.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

krmcg likes this.