1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Official Toyota Tools

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by TheForce, Jun 2, 2006.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I was looking for a place to buy the panel removal tool (part number 00002-06001-01) and found a place that has every official Toyota tool you will ever need. From the panel removal tool to the $2999.90 ScanTool B) and even the TIS machine. They sell to the general public and there is no minimum to order. The only problems are they have no prices listed on their website, some of the stuff can be a little pricy, and you have to order by phone, fax, or snail mail. :angry: They do ship pretty fast. I ordered Tuesday and they came in Friday.

When I ordered the panel removal tool I thought I was going to get 1 for about $12 but they came in a pack of 10 :D They are a harden plastic nylon formed in the shape of a prybar. After having one in my hand and trying one out i'm glad they come in a pack of 10 because if you use it a lot it will eventually break or where out.

Here is the site.

http://toyota.spx.com

Mods if you think this should be in another forum please move it. I figured this would be the best place to post. This or the Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting forum. I did not really know so I just flipped a coin. :)

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theforce @ Jun 2 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]264886[/snapback]</div>
    That is very interesting I would like to see what Ifixem and Galaxies DH think about this. Do not rush out the get the THHS, Ifixem tells me there will be a faster new model next year. THHS is very slow.