1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OK Time to Plan Our Next Meeting

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Oct 8, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ok we need to wrap this up for a vote. lets go till tuesday and vote on any specific requests.

so far we have

Cusina in Kirkland or thereabouts

and

Ram in Pullyalup

cmon you guys, we should have at least 4 things to vote on...

2. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

3. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

Never said, nor did I expect that anything less should happen. Puyallup is a good idea... WHEN the fair is going on. Lots to do, people can bring their whole families... Hell, if parking was all close enough to each other we'd basically have a Prius "booth" in the parking lot.

Do Puyallup? Sure... But let's wait til we can do *THE* Puyallup...

I had no doubts it would be included in the vote. Never said it shouldn't be. Just said I can't justify that far of a drive for relatively very little to do there...

4. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

I second that. (or I guess... third that... since I mentioned it to begin with...) :)

5. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I vote Kirkland on a Saturday or Sunday after 6pm (I can't make it any other day/time)! I'll be giving Dave a buzz on his cell when I get off work to make sure you all are still there at whatever resterant is decided upon. Wouldn't do to show up and find you've all left! Oh, and um...I've got to be at an RC race on the 30th...so if that is the date you all decide upon, I'll try to catch you at the next meeting! (Going to try to come to the race too, Dave? Check your PM about that.)

6. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ok i will try to make it .

7. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Yay!!! :multi: :multi:

8. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I thought I might rejuvenate this thread. I was thinking about a meeting in midwinter. Before or after Christmas a sort of group cry in at the cold weather, bad gas. A solstice thing, maybe we could find someone to donate a Humvee that we could torch and dance around and chant or something. I am not entirely sure about the protocol for this sort of thing. The next should be the spring equinox to celebrate warm weather and good sweet summer gas! The Alternative fuel fair is a good time for that. What do people think?

9. chappie

chappie New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hmmm..doesnt appear that this thread went very far. How about a gathering one Saturday morning around the lake at the base of the state capital building?There is parking around the lake on the west side. Perhaps a run to Ocean Shores. I know the bikers park along the grass medians in Ocean Shores when their numbers swell to numbers that exceed the parking lot capacities. I witnessed a Miata Rally up Mt St Helens one Saturday. They went from lookout to lookout enmass until they reached the Johnson observatory.

10. jennifer456

jennifer456 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I would suggest that the meeting should be held on saturday after 6pm.Kirkland would be the better place for meeting.
    ======================
    jennifer456
    Washington Drug Addiction