1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Okay which one of you....

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by MrMischief, Jan 16, 2017.

1. MrMischief

MrMischief Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    ...which one of you thought the Prius was good for bogging?

[​IMG]

RCO, m.wynn and Prodigyplace like this.
  2. Bluegrassman

Bluegrassman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
  3. Moving Right Along

Moving Right Along Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Some muddy roads they've got in Australia...

4. hkmb

hkmb Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's on Victorian plates. If it's not raining in Melbourne, it's about to rain.

Mind you, they're not terrible off-road. I once had to avoid the main highway from Canberra to Sydney to avoid a dangerous hailstorm, so I headed from Canberra to the coast, and then drove up the coast. My satnav said there was a road East from Canberra. "Road" would be a very loose definition of the term. It was like the road in MrMischief's picture, but it was at least dry. And it was about 40 miles long. But the Prius took it in its stride.

When I got back to Sydney, I had to get ingredients for a birthday cake for my daughter. I parked in the supermarket car park. I really should have taken a picture. To my left was a Land Rover Discovery. It was white and perfectly clean. To my right was a Toyota LandCruiser. It was also white and perfectly clean. And in the middle was my little blue Prius, covered right up both sides and even on the roof with red mud.

Trollbait, bwilson4web, RCO and 2 others like this.