1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ordered my Prime!

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by MNdriver, Jan 2, 2017.

1. MNdriver

MNdriver Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    i did it!

Some notes -

The manager of the dealership told me that his was the 3rd largest dealership in the 'Chicago district' and mine was the 4th ordered at their dealership. All 4, including mine, are the Advanced model. None have been delivered yet.

The 3 previous orders were for 1x red and 2x blue. He told me I'd have a better chance at getting it earlier than the 6-8 month wait time if I 'didn't want a blue one' and if I gave multiple options for color. I want to minimize how much it heats up in summer, so I want a light color and specified titanium, silver, white in that order, and also expressed flexibility on interior colors.

I ordered just one accessory - the console appliqué. I intend to also get tinted windows.

I'm paying MSRP and I'm trading in my 2009 Prius.

Thankful to have found this forum to learn more about my future car!

bisco likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats, i'll be watching for it, all the best!(y)

MNdriver likes this.
  3. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats MN. It feels good when the ball gets rolling. My ball started rolling Nov. 7th. I can't even see it anymore. Think Toyota may have picked it up and gone home.

Being a large dealership like that they may pull more weight. Hope it all works out for you.

MNdriver likes this.