1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OT: The PRIUSchat Pet Thread

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by TrackTravis, Jul 5, 2018.

1. TrackTravis

TrackTravis Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    everyone! Here's a new thread to lighten up the mood, a section to show off our pets. Here is a photo of my Pomeranian, Jagger. He loves hanging out in the living room while we watch Netflix. Aside from that, we also take him out to enjoy a bit of the sun and cool breeze, that's why we have one of those dog strollers, it's a bit more convenient than a dog leash, mind you. He also loves to play catch and cuddles up to me before bedtime. So, that's my pet story, what's yours?

[​IMG]

2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    upload_2018-7-5_7-27-54.png

This is Chase, a Shiba Inu. He's been with a couple of other relatives, and now us.

Regarding the picture: that's about as deep as he likes to go.

His breed is a small game flushing and watch dog, and it shows: he's constantly chasing after squirrels, and protecting us from the mail man/woman, with loud barking :rolleyes:.

He's a stickler for tea time: always shows up for his treat, loves pets (if you stop he'll reach out a paw and give you a nudge to continue).

After a walk in the rain, as soon as we're back and his harness is off and he's been towelled off (which he loves), he tears around the house, back-and-forth, like there's no tomorrow, lol.