1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OT... who has a Yaris?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by wilco, Aug 11, 2006.

1. wilco

wilco New Member

OK, I know this if off topic, but I hate FHOP (is it possible to put that whole forum on ignore?).

Anyone have a Yaris? What do you think of it? Do you keep track of the mileage (and are you anal about it :p )?

**Wow 4 identical posts! I had a browser freak-out!!! mods: feel free to delete others**

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Would this be in "Other Cars" not "FHOP" then?

try ToyotaNation's Yaris/Echo/Vitz forum. They have quite a number of Canadian Yaris owners.

I only had it for a short while (as well as 2 test drives).

3. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My parents have a 2007 Yaris S Sedan and they love it. They are getting about 43mpg highway and averaging about 36-39mpg on normal commutes to work. They have only had it about 2 months and only have about 2000 miles on it. I drove it a little bit and I like it. The gas pedal has a lot of play in it but I guess that helps with the fuel mileage.

4. wilco

wilco New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Aug 11 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]301776[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, I was going to post this in the "other cars" forum, but it's divided into sub-forums for each type of other hybrid, i.e. no "conventional" cars.

I'll check out TN, thanx.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theforce @ Aug 11 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]301784[/snapback]</div>
    Cool, thanx. I've gone for two test drives, and I like it too.