1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Our new Prius, and an accidental mini Prii caravan

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tlaine, Oct 18, 2007.

1. tlaine

tlaine New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Happy to say hubby and I got our prius ordered our magnetic grey touring on Fri., October 5th, and got a call from the salesman on Oct. 10th or 11th that a car had been flagged as ours and on it's way and it would probably arrive the following Wednesday Oct. 17th. But.. he called me on Saturday, Oct. 13th that it was in and ready for pickup. So after picking myself off the floor, we went and picked it up! I can honestly say this car is truely my dream car. :D We've named it 'Rubicon', after a shuttlecraft from Star Trek: Deep Space 9, as well as a river in Italy.

[​IMG]

I've been on Cloud Prius since getting the car. I rarely see many prii in the area, occasionally the most I ever see in a days drive is one or two.. But this morning... I happend to get in line behind 2 others! A silver and a green prius. Awesome! :lol:

I couldnt resist and took a picture, not very good quality.. I was driving at the time, and using my cell phone camera.

[​IMG]

100% crop
    [​IMG]

Man, I love this car! B)

2. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tlaine @ Oct 18 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]527411[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to Starfleet's Prius-class shuttlecraft crew.

You are hereby ordered to report for the application of Starfleet graphics to your vessel.

Examples here.

I will PM you regarding the installation of Warp Drive and armaments.

3. miscrms

miscrms Plug Envious Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Very cool!

Welcome!

Rob

4. tlaine

tlaine New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Thanks Rob :D

Doc Willie, I can't wait to get the photon torpedo and cloaking mods :lol:

I have a question, about a sound that I hear every now and then while driving the car, sounds like fluid but I'm not sure.

I've been hearing it in the morning when we go out to the car, I touch the door handle which unlocks the door and I open the door and this noise starts up, not sure how to describe it, kind of like fluid going through tubes, or something but it does it before I even get into the car? I also hear it while driving when I slow down and stop and when I start moving again. Sounds like it's coming from under the hood close to the compartment on the driver's side.

It's probably just normal, but I didn't notice it the first few days I drove the car. I'm still trying to learn the normal sounds the car makes while operating, so sorry if this is a newb question. :p

5. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    My personal best is 5 Prius in an unintended caravan. Its not too hard in LA to line up with 2 or 3, but 5 + is harder to do.