1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Owner Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by el Crucero, Jun 7, 2018.

1. el Crucero

el Crucero Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    What reports would those be other than random, anecdotal, unsubstantiated reports? Reports on builds since the first of the year have been overwhelmingly positive. I just had TWO recalls fixed on my 6 y.o. old Prius. Does that mean that Toyota needs to focus on their quality that is scary? Yes, Elon said that Tesla will make the finest quality mass production car in the world, first production issues continue to improve, and I believe Elon will reach his goal.

Tesla has been under a shorts attack for months now, trying to make Tesla fail so they can reap a YUGE financial reward, and it continues here on this forum. Weren't you saying just last week by linking hit piece articles that Tesla would never make their goal of 5000 per week?

2. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    These reports would be from actual owners. But they must be Nasyers as well!

3. el Crucero

el Crucero Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    You mean the cherry picked handful of unsubstantiated owners? FUD reigns!

4. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Actually if you want to get technical, they were 5 hours late in making the goal. But who is counting.

5. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Believe what you want, I go by established history when I buy a vehicle. I work too hard to buy a headache of a vehicle.

JC91006 likes this.
  6. Zythryn

Zythryn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    That is a great rule to have for a vehicle purchase.
    Others find the issues they have with Tesla's to be much smaller than the enjoyment of the vehicle overall.
    This results in more owners of Tesla's reporting that they would buy another, than owners of Toyota vehicles saying they would buy another.

And yes, some people that buy a Tesla, wouldn't buy another. Not many, but a few.

7. vinnie97

vinnie97 Whatever Works

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    The concern trolling is too much, and this is coming from someone who by all accounts could well count as a dissatisfied owner thus far [I'm still using the Enterprise loaner provided by Tesla (so kudos to them) as the partial wrap and ceramic coatings are being done post 3rd body shop repair (and hopefully final) attempt last week].

Trollbait likes this.