1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. Jeremiah216

Jeremiah216 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Hi I have been getting P0A11 code with the red triangle but if I clear the code the prius starts right up but comes back on later on but still drivable. Anyone got any ideas on what I can check? I checked the white wire and the number 5 fuse already, I replaced the 12v battery, and on Dr prius is shows the big one is good and on torque it's all 15.7 to 16.0 rating, I ran out of things to check.. thank you Screenshot_20190713-131252_Micro%20Mechanic.jpeg

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

2. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Let me preface this by mentioning I'm not familiar with P0A11. Are you certain that code is accurate?

The positive terminal of your 12v battery has two plugs that connect to it. Verify their condition and continuity. When the car is off, the battery should be around 12.5+ vdc. When the car is in ready the voltage at the battery terminals should be around 14 vdc.

#2 TMR-JWAP, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  3. Jeremiah216

Jeremiah216 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Yea I checked all that at the battery all the components back there, I even checked the white part with the clear top at the fuse box as well.. I'm not sure if that is an accurate code or a universal code, I tried with a elm327, dr micro obd,and obdlink and another bluetooth reader, and that code comes up, when i used my big reader it wont communicate with the ecu so i dont think that reader works for hybrids.. I'm usually can diagnose cars BUT this is my first Hybrid

4. Jeremiah216

Jeremiah216 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I finally went out and bought a mini mvci obd reader.. the complete code is P0AA6-526 anyone would have an idea what would be causing it?

5. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A