1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

P0A80 Code- but is it really the hybrid battery

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Mellyman666, Mar 9, 2024.

1. vvillovv

vvillovv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    A couple of things about DrPrius. One screenshot can be really misleading and a couple of screenshots from different drive sessions can also be confusing.

Taking a few screenshots from one drive session where you start with a screenshot like the one in your previous post above, than get another DrPrius sceenshot when the car codes.

A screenshot between the beginning and the code setting time would also help.

There appears to be at least one communication issue, as can be seen in several of your Dr Prius screenshots that I've skimmed so far in this thread. Some of the screenshots show battery temps and some don't.
    I'm not sure yet, might not ever know what's happening in these two red graphed DrPrius shots back in March.
    P0A80 Code- but is it really the hybrid battery | Page 3 | PriusChat

I got the funny feeling since you mentioned you had lots more screenshots, that those two red graphed screenshots were taken from different drive sessions.