1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

p3140

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by Tombukt2, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Yeah well that probably may be an order I'm going to take the one on the car that they want to run The covers off of it like I'm going to change it and see if that interlock round thing is assembled correctly and if it's not and it's not easy for me to straighten it out I will pull the inverter from the other car which looks like it's not really been touched and then move that over to this car make sure the interlock goes in correctly and see if that clears up that problem and if not then I'll be stuck looking under the passenger's feet under that metal plate for some kind of wiring or interlock relay or God knows what.

ronlewis likes this.
  2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    If you end up stuck looking for something, look in the wiring diagram first. Then you know what to look for, what not to look for, and where in the car to look.

3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I don't have anything on the gen one so I just have to look at other posts that people have had the same code and see what's been done usually with these cars it's kinda sorta the same issue .

4. ronlewis

ronlewis Active Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    One
    I have a wiring manual for 2002 if you want it. Just shoot me an email address.

5. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
  6. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  7. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Yeah I'm working on getting the real three manual sets for well I don't know if I'll buy the generation one but I'll certainly get the generation 2. The three is non-existent I believe it's all electronic at that point like my old Supra for.85 super that's a four manual set still have it today I haven't seen the car in 20 years