1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Palm 700p Sync'ing

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Tatania, May 9, 2007.

1. Tatania

Tatania Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I am hoping that once again someone can guide me thru something or give me a link to a post that already has addressed this issue.

I just purchased a Palm 700p phone. (Verizon is the carrier)

However when I try to set up the Blue Tooth I cannot get them to sync. The display on the car tells me to input the Pass Key into the Device. But, when you look at the screen on the Palm there is no option to enter the pass key. It just says "trying to connect".

What am I missing here? I can't find any help either manual.

Thank you!!

2. tag

tag Senior Member

3. Tatania

Tatania Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Thank you very much :)

Ok I got it to sync - yeah!

But, once I turn the car off and then turn it back on I have to go thru the whole process again. I have the Pruis's Bluetooth set to Auto Connect and my phone is set to visble.

I am stumped :(

I'm going to try the suggestions in that thread. Everyone keep your fingers crossed :)

4. RobertG

RobertG New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tatania @ May 9 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]438281[/snapback]</div>
    Tatania,
    Check this posting in another topic where I list the steps that I took to pair my 2006 Prius with a Treo 650. I've turned off the status message on the Prius as it connects very reliably on startup.

Feel free to PM me if you wish.