1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pandora Station limits --solved

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Boyelectric, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Boyelectric

Boyelectric Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This may have been answered before, but I searched for the resolution without success.

Issue: My 2012 Plug-in Prius (radio firmware 5.2.0), using Entune, directly connected with USB to my iPhone 6, will only show a couple screens worth of stations that I have in my Pandora account. Then, inexplicably, it will allow my to see more pages of stations, then stop allowing my to scroll more than a couple of pages. With dozens of stations set up, this can be maddening to not be able to get to all your stations.

Resolution: I finally figured out that this is probably expected behavior! When I come to a full stop, all the pages of stations are available to browse. When in motion f%@$!ng Toyota has decided to dis-enable my ability to browse more than a couple pages. While I am certain they think this must be safer, and cause less distractions, in reality, the opposite is true... I am left having to REALLY look at the screen to figure out when it "works" as expected and when it "doesn't work". While resolved, this issue is ridiculous.

2. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Agreed, that was my beef a while ago. I opted to never use Toyota's Pandora and problem solved.