1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Paris Hilton Released

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Tom6850, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Isn't this great news. Paris Hilton released to house arrest. She will no longer be served by prison staff, now she must put up with being served by her servants. No more working out in the prison gym, she has her own plus her swimming pool. She can't leave home for 40 days, such a pity. No more one or two visitors a day, now she can throw a party and have everyone over. It's like being at the Hilton for 40 days, no pun intended.

The rich sure get the breaks.

2. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

What's the difference between the Hilton Paris and Paris Hilton?

Not everyone has been inside the Hilton Paris.

3. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 7 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]457551[/snapback]</div>
    Thats Good.

4. Swanny1172

Swanny1172 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I read it was medically related... what a crock!

5. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Swanny1172 @ Jun 7 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]457570[/snapback]</div>
    From a story in the London Times:

6. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    this unknown medical condition sure didn't inhibit her ability to be out all night partying and, you know, breaking laws... :rolleyes:

7. priussoris

priussoris New Member

Well, with enough money just look what can happen, remember OJ

8. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Yes - whatever condition she has, does not seem to slow her drugs and drinking down. This is a bunch of crap.

She needs her nice person kicked. I would like to do it. Nicole Richy needs an nice person kicking too. Oh and Lindsey Lohan needs a big nice person kicking. These kids should all be fined at least $100,000 and given a huge community service job for 6 months at a homeless shelter and food bank.

I can't stand brats like her.

9. Spoid

Spoid New Member

I guess we need to let other people out if they don't like the pillows, bed, food, etc.

10. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Finally, justice was done. That poor girl was too pretty to be in jail. :blink:

11. Warren

Warren New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(huskers @ Jun 7 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]457690[/snapback]</div>
    That's what Sharpton said!!

That.. and she was white..

12. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Why is it that so many people get so upset because a rich party girl was clever enough to get out of jail, and nobody seems to care that our entire country is being run by criminals who belong in jail?

When I was in disciplinary segregation in Sandstone FCI, they took my pillow away. They gave me no reason. They just took it. So the next time they took our dirty sheets I only gave them one, and kept the other. The guards were too stupid, or too lazy, to count them. I crumpled up the extra sheet for a pillow. I did the same thing the next time, and with two crumpled sheets, I had a tolerable pillow. Not a very good one, mind you, but it worked.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that everyone complaining about Paris Hilton getting out of jail early, has broken a few laws. The only difference between you and us cons and ex-cons, is that you haven't got caught yet. There's probably six people in this country that have never broken the law.

I think it would have done Paris Hilton good to serve out her time. But her getting out early is her loss, and doesn't hurt me any. I served my full time, and I would not have had it any other way.

13. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 7 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]457709[/snapback]</div>
    My beef isn't that they let her out when she (and other people - yeah, I'm looking at you, Karl Rove) should be in. My beef is there's a crapload if people still in who shouldn't be, whose only crime was being the wrong ethnicity and/or not having a high enough income.

14. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    There is a different set of rules for the elite of this nation. They can do anything they want with no consequences.

Watch Scooter Libby get pardoned next. In fact, they'll probably be along list of republicans that get pardoned before Bush leaves office: Tom Delay, Randy Cunningham, etc.

Of course Jefferson will do his full term.

15. onlynark

onlynark Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 7 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]457709[/snapback]</div>
    probably not even that as there are a ridiculous number of stupid laws:

http://www.dumblaws.com/

for instance:

Blythe, Ca:
    "You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows."

Cathedral, Ca:
    "It is prohibited to sleep in a parked vehicle."

However, there is a difference between driving 1 mph over the speed limit, and driving while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. The former will have very small/few consequences if broken, while the later has a large chance of killing someone

16. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Jun 7 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]457808[/snapback]</div>
    Least the uninformed lap up that liberal tainted flavor cool-aid with reckless abandon . . .

See who that fine, upstanding, poster child president of the left pardoned . . .
    [can you say "FALN" boys and girls?]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_...ons_controversy

Then see the list of who he pardoned on his way out the Oval Office doors in January 2001:
    Who got paid? Who cashed in chits?
    http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pardonchartlst.htm

Then read this article about who "W" had the nerve to pardon in December 2002.
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aabushpardons.htm

Still enjoying that flavor of cool-aid???
    Kinda gettin' a little stale and hard to swallow? :huh:

17. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Swanny1172 @ Jun 7 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]457570[/snapback]</div>
    She was really sick. sick of jail.

18. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Jun 7 2007, 07:38 PM) [snapback]457760[/snapback]</div>
    Okay. On this we are 100% in agreement.

However, it looks as though she may have to go back in. Apparently she was released by sheriff's officials, in direct contradiction to the judge's orders.

19. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Jun 8 2007, 04:04 AM) [snapback]457917[/snapback]</div>
    Ever notice that when Neocon's backs are to the wall, they always drag in Clinton, Gore, and/or Kerry?

Really, they have to. It's right on Page Three of the Official Neocon Playbook.

20. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Jun 8 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]458052[/snapback]</div>
    You don't like having your most embarrassing three dragged out or what? :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 8 2007, 09:30 AM) [snapback]457994[/snapback]</div>

Does the sheriff still get to keep the big envelope full of cash that the Hiltons dropped off at his house, or does he have to return that if Paris goes back in the hole?

:eek: