1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Parts Needed From Parts Car

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by born2pdl, Nov 28, 2010.

1. born2pdl

born2pdl Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Looking for the following parts:
    - airbag control module (from a 2005 with side curtains, can be from deployed car)
    - right rear bumper "side seal" (black plastic, fits in the back of the rear wheel opening like a mini inner fender or splash shield)
    - right rear bumper "retainer" (black plastic, ~17 inches long, screws onto quarter panel)
    Thanks.

2. jdenenberg

jdenenberg EE Professor

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    Call Steve at Plug In Hybrid Electric Vehicle PHEV
    JeffD

3. born2pdl

born2pdl Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks Jeff. I contacted Steve, he had the parts I needed including the used airbag control module. Said he had the equipment to reset it. Reasonable prices, great service, they actually know prius parts.

I was concerned whether the airbag module would really work (my curtain airbag had deployed, I replaced it). Fears were unfounded, I put his module in, my airbag warning light no longer stays on. Sweet!

1 person likes this.
  4. carbuilder

carbuilder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm in search of some car parts like rear view mirror and front bumper end. Would you happen to know a local dealer here in GA or can you recommend a site perhaps?