1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

passenger seatbelt beep?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by StBrianofMinneapolis, Sep 13, 2007.

1. StBrianofMinneapolis

StBrianofMinneapolis Junior Member

Is there any way to disarm this on the North American 2007 models?

I like the beep for the driver's seat, but the passenger beep is a little much and tends to annoy guests.

I just realized this is in the wrong category. Sorry all, I had two forum wimdows open at the same time and failed to put this under modifications.

2. StBrianofMinneapolis

StBrianofMinneapolis Junior Member

Is there any way to disarm this on the North American 2007 models?

I like the beep for the driver's seat, but the passenger beep is a little much and tends to annoy guests.

I just realized this is in the wrong category. Sorry all, I had two forum wimdows open at the same time and failed to put this under modifications.

3. zenMachine

zenMachine Just another Onionhead

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Follow the instructions for disabling the reverse beep, but substitute the step of shifting gear to Reverse with buckling the passenger seat belt. However, this step must be done while someone's sitting in the passenger seat. One person can do it, but it's a bit tricky starting the car while you're sitting on the passenger side. I've done it many times by myself though. Not too hard.