1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Passenger Side Badge Fell Off

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by kendrew, Sep 1, 2017.

1. kendrew

kendrew Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Passenger side HYBRID badge fell off and left two holes. What should I get to replace it?

Attached Files:

2. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    How about a side turn signal? A very long ago thread here is from a driver who intentionally removed those badges from his regular Liftback, replacing them with such signals.

SwhitePC likes this.
  3. dubit

dubit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    If your a Star Wars fan, swing by your local "Think Geek" store. They have emblems for the Empire & the Rebellion that fit nicely in that location. (Got one on mine, just under the Hybrid emblem) I've actually gotten a few compliments on it. Others like my parents, have no clue what it is and think it's just a normal car emblem. The emblems aren't paper thin, and rather thick. So they don't look like a tacky sticker.

On second though, after seeing the size of those holes the Star Wars thing wouldn't work. My guess is water would probably get to the back of them and ruin the adhesive. I'd probably swing by my local scrap yard and pick up a new hybrid emblem for a couple bucks.

4. icyrius

icyrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have seen the Hybrid emblems for sale on Ebay

5. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    One of these, I’d think: EMBLEM, SIDE PANEL, 75374-52010
    There seem to be a few offered at reasonable prices. If you get a used one, you may also need some automotive-grade, double-sided adhesive tape to attach it.

6. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Wow... fell off? That's impressive. There were people on the forums that were trying to get these off and couldn't do it easily. Back luck. :(