1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

passenger side front turn signal assembly install HELP!

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by broken, Feb 13, 2022.

1. broken

broken New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hi all. I have a pruis prime advanced plug in. I hit a parking lot bumper that I didn’t see. The dealership wanted an arm and a leg to fix it. I bought the passenger side front bumper cover. Took what was left of the damaged one off. Try to remimber where all the clips and screws go. After I painted the new one. I tried to install the turn signal assembly on the new bumper cover there was two screws than on the other side point away from the car there,s two climps that don’t really climp on to anything. The whole turn signal light isnt really secure. I’m pretty good with figuring things out but with this I cant. Figured that once I put it all together again maybe it would sandwig it together but that’s not it. Cant find a assembly drawing anywhere of the passenger side turn signal install. Thanks wished I know where to buy a decent repair book. It’s a pruis prime advanced 2017. The bumper cover isnt one big bumper cover its in pieces.

2. citiprius

citiprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
  3. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    For illustrated instructions, see the Repair Manual (more info), under Vehicle Exterior: Lighting (Ext): Front Turn Signal Light Assembly: Installation.
    As far as I know, there aren’t any third-party repair manuals for Prius Prime cars; I’ve previously discussed some reasons for this.

citiprius likes this.