1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pat Robertson is talking to God again !?!?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by huskers, Jan 3, 2007.

1. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jan 7 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]372209[/snapback]</div>
    Have a good trip, and FSM-speed to you (or whatever the appropriate saying would be for your tradition!)

2. mojo

mojo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jan 7 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]372209[/snapback]</div>
    A recent episode of "Frontline " examines how Cheney influenced the CIAs "faulty" National Intelligence Estimate report on Iraq .
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darkside/view/

3. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Hmm. Considering "Chemical Allie" and what transpired with chemical attacks on Irag's own people, and Saddam Hussein assassinating 40 of his own relatives doesn't leave much doubt in my mind as to why our current President chose the course of action he did. Need I say more?

4. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Jan 6 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]371862[/snapback]</div>
    BWAAHHAHAHAAHH you hypocrital little girl.....

You're the one who took the initiative and put me on ignore because you didn't like what you were hearing... :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jan 7 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]372209[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

I've brought up that very same point, numerous times, yeah, ok, we somehow couldn't have fabricated some sort of "evidence" pointing to WMD's...

BTW daniel, let's hear why exactly you believe such evidence would not have been all that easy to fabricate....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jan 7 2007, 11:52 AM) [snapback]372037[/snapback]</div>
    *****This, RIGHT HERE, shows precisely the irrationality underlying any argument you might have against the Bush administration.*****

You claim Bush is an imbecile, yet he managed to con an entire swath of individuals inclusive of Clinton and Gore (Prius Chat FHOP favorites mind you)? lolololololololol

5. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jan 8 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]372547[/snapback]</div>
    The flaw with this comment is Bush was very much NOT ALONE in any attrocity commited durring his term. There are a large number of individuals invloved and the plans date back to at least the early 70's and are well documented. While I would'nt call Bush Jr. an imbicil, I would'nt call him a mastermind either. I will call him greedy, self-centered, egotistical, ignorant, and in some cases delusional. Then again that description fits just about any Neo-Con IMO.

6. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Jan 7 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]372259[/snapback]</div>
    Could you speak up? It's a little muffled in here! :D

7. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F8L @ Jan 8 2007, 02:15 PM) [snapback]372577[/snapback]</div>
    He's also illiterate. I'm not saying he *can't* read. I'm saying he *doesn't* read. Not newspapers. Not books (Except for My Pet Goat, I guess.) I doubt if we'll know if he reads any of the papers that cross his desk or just has someone "give him the gist".

To me this is the most dangerous trait for a President to have...to be.....illiterate.