1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Perfect Blizzard Pearl match

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by pryfly250, Jan 31, 2017.

1. pryfly250

pryfly250 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Over the years I have read posts from Blizzard Pearl owners of being told of the difficulty in matching the Blizzard Pearl paint. That is a true statement. As I was told by one of the owners of Stroyer Bos body shop, unless the three stages of the paint are applied just right you will get a yellowing effect.

I just picked up my Gen 3 after a replacement of the front bumper, and a rocker panel. Both had paint that matched perfectly. If they can do this with Blizzard Pearl, imagine what they can do with other colors.

For those lucky enough to live in, or close to the northern inland San Diego area, Stroyer Bros, is a small family owned shop, recommended by a friend who brings his BMW’s there. This shop is worth the drive. Most likely not on your insurance companies preferred list, not to worry. Their work is excellent.

Stroyer Bros Auto Body & Painting
    360 n Hale Ave
    Escondido, Ca 92029
    760 -743- 5037

Burna J likes this.