1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Performance chip?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Justgreat, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justgreat

Justgreat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Has anyone had any experience with this Gforce performance chip? I contacted the manufacturer and was told their Prius chip would work with the "C." Sounds promising.

2. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart The Techie Guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    they are as useful as a floating piece of crap in a toilet... it's a complete and utter waste of money... like flushing money down the toilet..

you're better off lighting your money on fire... at least it'd be used as some sort of fuel to keep you warm... actually.. now that i think about it.. you could've used it as toilet paper too..

but no really... don't waste your time on it. if you were looking for performance.. you shouldn't have gotten a Prius in the first place... if you're looking to save fuel and get better MPGs... learn to drive.

and btw.. those things don't work... if i haven't gotten that point across.

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    These chips are nothing but snake oil.

Several of these posts have popped up recently, all by new posters. I'm starting to think this is a spam campaign.

Tom

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.