1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Persona 2014??

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by socal13, Feb 13, 2014.

1. socal13

socal13 livin in the foothills...

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I am wondering if there is a Persona 2014. I really like mine with the 17" wheels, black cherry pearl and softex. I didn't see it on the Toyota site. Collectors item?? Best looking Prius on the road (imo). I've seen maybe 10 black cherry's since last April when I got mine.

2. hybridbear

hybridbear Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Doesn't appear so. When we leased our Persona in September the Persona had already been removed from Ford's website. When researching the Prius on Sept 9th the Persona was on the build & price online. I didn't pay much attention to it then though. On Sept 10th we went to the dealer and saw the Persona and decided to get it. On Sept 10th the Persona was no longer listed anywhere on Toyota's site. It was as if it had never existed!

The dealer said that they were a special edition (Duh, like it says on the badge on the back) and that they only got limited shipments. They said that they did not have any in allocation for remaining 2013s or for 2014s. Sounds like Toyota cancelled the Persona midway through the 2013 model year.

3. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :)I agree the Persona was a nice model. Just not enough available options for me. The best feature was the darker 17" five spoke wheels. Not unique enough to ever be considered a collectors item, except by it's owners.